Programs tagged with Conference
- Graduate Career Day
- This event provides graduate students and postdoctoral scholars with the opportunity to gain valuable information about landing both academic and non-academic positions and will be comprised of a series of workshops on networking to a non-academic position, preparing for academic and non-academic interviews, negotiating first faculty contracts, and alumni panel discussions.
- ITA Day: International Graduate Student Conference on Teaching
- International TA Day is a half-day introduction to teaching resources and programs for international graduate students preparing to teach in Canada.
- Put It Into Practice
- This conference exposes current and prospective graduate students and postdoctoral scholars to the abundance of opportunity that exists for getting involved in local and global communities.
- TA Day: Graduate Student Conference On Teaching
- TA Day is a one-day conference that introduces new graduate students to teaching at Western and helps them prepare for their role as teaching assistants.
- Western Research Forum
- The Western Research Forum (WRF) is an annual, multidisciplinary conference organized by the SOGS Academic Committee and held at Western University as an opportunity for the dynamic and prodigious graduate students in all disciplines to showcase their innovative research and creative products to their colleagues and other members of the Western community. Students are encouraged to engage in networking and professional development opportunities at the conference.