Programs tagged with Drop-in
- Consult the Experts Series
- The "Consult the Experts" Series offers support to scholars who are writing research proposals for competition.
- Drop-in Career Counselling
- Brief, career counselling appointments, approximately 15-30 minutes in length.
- General Scholarship Information Sessions
- General Information Sessions are designed to provide scholars with clear direction on how to apply for major external scholarships and fellowships. This series of presentations is open to all. No registration is required.
- Graduate Writing Laboratory
- The Graduate Writing Lab is in the Western Student Services Building, Room 4130a, just inside the Writing Support Centre.
- Indigenous Services
- The Student Development Centre's Indigenous Services provides culturally supportive services and programs to Indigenous Students at Western University.
- Mindfulness Meditation Drop-In Session
- Come practice mindfulness meditation skills or try it for the first time in a relaxed, casual environment. Participants will practice mindfulness meditation skills via audio-recording.
- One-on-One Writing Consultations
- Students can make an hour-long appointment with a writing counsellor and receive feedback on drafts for coursework papers, grant and scholarship applications, thesis/dissertation components or any other writing issue.
- Psychological Services
- Western's Student Development Centre provides professional, confidential psychological services free of charge to all Western students.