Programs tagged with Microteaching
- Advanced Teaching Program (ATP)
- The Advanced Teaching Program (ATP) is a hands-on, 20 hr (6 half day) seminar specifically designed for advanced graduate students who would like to develop the practical skills necessary to teach their own courses.
- Communication in the Canadian Classroom
- Effective communication is an essential element of good teaching and learning, good research, and success in a university environment. Join us for a 12-hour seminar series, and learn to communicate with greater confidence in the Canadian academic environment.
- Teaching Assistant Training Program
- The Teaching Assistant Training Program is a hands-on, two-and-a-half- day session taught by current Teaching Assistants (TAs) and designed for new TAs embarking on their teaching careers.
- Teaching in the Canadian Classroom
- Effective teaching is an essential element of being an international teaching assistant and the cornerstone of presentations for all graduate students. Join us for a 20-hour seminar series, and learn to teach and present with greater confidence in the Canadian classroom.
- The Language of Advanced Discussions
- This 20 hour workshop is designed for international and new resident graduate students who are already highly effective communicators in English and who would like to enhance their academic, interpersonal, and professional communication skills further.
- Western Certificate in Academic and Professional Communication
- This Certificate is designed to enhance the academic and professional communication skills of international graduate students in order to help them make a successful transition to Canadian academia and to prepare them for success in international research and professional settings.
- Western Certificate In University Teaching And Learning
- The goal of the Western Certificate in University Teaching and Learning program is to enhance the teaching skills of graduate teaching assistants and to prepare graduate students for future faculty careers.