- » Snacks and Refreshments Provided
Snacks and Refreshments Provided
Programs tagged with Snacks and Refreshments Provided
- Advanced Teaching Program (ATP)
- The Advanced Teaching Program (ATP) is a hands-on, 20 hr (6 half day) seminar specifically designed for advanced graduate students who would like to develop the practical skills necessary to teach their own courses.
- Graduate Student Orientation
- SGPS's Graduate Student Orientation is a great opportunity to meet new students and important contacts on campus, in addition to learning about various Western services to help make your graduate experience a memorable one.
- Group Career Counselling - Just for International Students!
- Small group sessions for 15 international graduate and undergraduate students close to graduation. Receive help and guidance from a Career Counsellor and other international students in finding and keeping employment in Canada.
- ITA Day: International Graduate Student Conference on Teaching
- International TA Day is a half-day introduction to teaching resources and programs for international graduate students preparing to teach in Canada.
- Put It Into Practice
- This conference exposes current and prospective graduate students and postdoctoral scholars to the abundance of opportunity that exists for getting involved in local and global communities.
- TA Day: Graduate Student Conference On Teaching
- TA Day is a one-day conference that introduces new graduate students to teaching at Western and helps them prepare for their role as teaching assistants.
- Teaching Assistant Training Program
- The Teaching Assistant Training Program is a hands-on, two-and-a-half- day session taught by current Teaching Assistants (TAs) and designed for new TAs embarking on their teaching careers.
- Western Research Forum
- The Western Research Forum (WRF) is an annual, multidisciplinary conference organized by the SOGS Academic Committee and held at Western University as an opportunity for the dynamic and prodigious graduate students in all disciplines to showcase their innovative research and creative products to their colleagues and other members of the Western community. Students are encouraged to engage in networking and professional development opportunities at the conference.
- Winter Conference On Teaching
- Join us for a day of workshops to continue learning about effective teaching and become re-energized for a second term in the classroom.