- » Western Certificate in University Teaching
Western Certificate in University Teaching
Programs tagged with Western Certificate in University Teaching
- Advanced Teaching Program (ATP)
- The Advanced Teaching Program (ATP) is a hands-on, 20 hr (6 half day) seminar specifically designed for advanced graduate students who would like to develop the practical skills necessary to teach their own courses.
- Graduate Studies 9500: Theory And Practice Of University Teaching
- A 10-week graduate course that introduces students to the theory and practice of university teaching and includes four micro-teaching sessions and preparation of a teaching portfolio.
- Teaching Assistant Training Program
- The Teaching Assistant Training Program is a hands-on, two-and-a-half- day session taught by current Teaching Assistants (TAs) and designed for new TAs embarking on their teaching careers.
- The Teaching Mentor Program For Graduate Students
- The Teaching Mentor Program for Graduate Students is a unique opportunity for graduate students to be observed in their personal teaching environment and to receive valuable feedback from peers.
- Western Certificate In University Teaching And Learning
- The goal of the Western Certificate in University Teaching and Learning program is to enhance the teaching skills of graduate teaching assistants and to prepare graduate students for future faculty careers.
- Winter Conference On Teaching
- Join us for a day of workshops to continue learning about effective teaching and become re-energized for a second term in the classroom.